Miss Dance Team Minnesota is one of the regional competitions that can qualify dancers for the Miss Dance Drill Team USA competition. Minnesota has dominated the national competition, winning seven of the last nine Miss Dance Drill Team USA competitions.
The 2017 Miss Dance Team Minnesota is going to feature 128 performances plus some showcase performances and promises to be a fantastic day of dance that you will not want to miss. Some of the best high school dancers in Minnesota (and by extension of course the country) will be gathered at Eastview High School to compete for the prestigious Miss Dance Team Minnesota with spots on Team Minnesota.
Here is a breakdown of the competition this year.
- 8 contestants representing 8 schools in the middle school division
- 18 contestants representing 14 schools in the ninth grade division
- 26 contestants representing 18 schools in the tenth grade division
- 21 contestants representing 17 schools in the eleventh grade division
- 12 teams (28 dancers) competing in the duet/trio division, representing 13 schools.
- 43 contestants representing 25 schools competing for the Miss Dance Team Minnesota crown
Make sure to stop by the photo booth in the commons area and take home a memory from Miss Dance Team Minnesota 2017…Yes there will be photo memory cards to take home!
All Minnesota Dance News e-Updates subscribers can stop by for one free photo session for you and up to two friends. Not a subscriber yet? No worries, you can join at www.mndancenews.com/join or stop by the photo booth and sign up for a free photo.